What It MeansCatillation is an obsolete word meaning: to lick one's plate. It has nothing to do with cats, except that they catillate quite a bit.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Two Queens, The Governor, and Soft-Shelled Crabs: The 2016 Governor’s Maryland Buy-Local Cookout
- Old Friends and New at the 2016 Summer Fancy Food Show, Part 3: Party Hardy
- Old Friends and New at the 2016 Summer Fancy Food Show, Part 2: Ham Obsession
- Old Friends and New at the 2016 Summer Fancy Food Show, Part 1: Tunisia and Other Countries
- Is There Such A Thing As Too Much Chocolate? Part 3: Far Afield
Tag CloudAlice Waters Amy Riolo Annapolis Baltimore bazaars Blue Duck Tavern Bonnie Benwick chefs chocolate cookbook cooking Corned Beef King crabs D.C. Doron Petersan Embassy Open House event exhibit Fancy Food Show farmers market Future Harvest-CASA gardening history Italy Jewish Joan Nathan Joe Yonan Jose Andres Julia Child Melissa Clark Metropolitan Cooking Show Natural Products Expo NMAH Nora Pouillon OFAM Olney Pati Jinich Patricia Jinich Poland reporting review Scott Drewno tea towels Washington Post Wegman's