What It MeansCatillation is an obsolete word meaning: to lick one's plate. It has nothing to do with cats, except that they catillate quite a bit.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- It’s All About the Products
- Lights On In Baltimore: Food Lab@Light City 2017
- Review: Rasika: Flavors of India Stories by Ashok Bajaj; Recipes by Vikram Sunderam; Coauthored by David Hagedorn
- Stranger Things in Sandy Spring
- Wish I’d Been There! “Renoir and Friends: Luncheon of the Boating Party” Exhibit
Tag CloudAlice Waters Amy Riolo Annapolis Baltimore bazaars Blue Duck Tavern Bonnie Benwick chefs chocolate cookbook cooking Corned Beef King crabs D.C. Doron Petersan Embassy Open House event exhibit Fancy Food Show farmers market Future Harvest-CASA gardening history Italy Jewish Joan Nathan Joe Yonan Jose Andres Julia Child Melissa Clark Metropolitan Cooking Show Natural Products Expo NMAH Nora Pouillon OFAM Olney Pati Jinich Patricia Jinich Poland reporting review Scott Drewno tea towels Washington Post Wegman's